View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 2:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamduh View Post
will try to answer from what i have noticed from the thread and talking with aims

1. he hasn't set the date yet i am waiting just like you but remember the guy has like 3-4 different GP and BP going on at the same time.

2. it looks to be just a standard GI kit so don't expect a novak or a bomar cut in the slide. they look to be rdy for GI sights.

3.im not really sure since i have never owned a GI 1911. but im pretty sure u don't have to press GI sights in as i have seen people post them swapping out the sights all the time.

4.so am i. someone want to put that together? i would be in on that. or if anybody know a company that will do it shot me a pm and ill see what i can do. i want to get mine either anodized or media blasted for derokoting or paint in FDE with the slide.

5. im not sure how thats going to work since they did not build the gun you did. as for RIA customer service i have only heard good things. but i wouldn't expect any kind of warranty because we are finishing the product and fitting all the parts ourself by hand. if they do thats just going to be a BIG +. Aims correct me if im wrong on that .

side note +1 on that 9mm kit in the poll im so in for that and those rails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd be interested in a finishing party too. If anybody puts one together, PM me.