View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 12:08 AM
Administrator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGKRacing View Post
Stupid question??? Common sense?? I'm an apprentice and journeyman always say that there arent any stupid questions coming from an apprentice or someone that doesnt have much knowledge in any particular field. To someone that's been there and done that its common sense. Duh!

He's asking because he doesnt know this! And neither would have i for that matter. instead of belittling his question and knowledge,I think as you guys being experienced calgunners you would want to give him better answers so he does make the right decision when the situation arises.
I generally agree with this. It takes a while to know enough to sift through the answers for the gold among the dross. And some folks just don't care for 'hazing the new guy'.

Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."

- Marcus Aurelius
Ann Althouse: “Begin with the hypothesis that what they did is what they wanted to do. If they postured that they wanted to do something else, regard that as a con. Work from there. The world will make much more sense.”

Not a lawyer, just Some Guy On The Interwebs.