View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongos View Post
If you bought it from him, before your 10 days is up, he can actually switch the guns for you or add a gun for you if you wanted to purchase.. as long as it is a long gun... but if you take posession of the shotgun and walk out pass his door.. then you start over and pay another Dros..

I get asked the question if I want to add another rifle or long gun when I leave a gun store where I bought the gun from all the time.. as long as it's a long gun you are fine..

BTW, from personal experience.. the 870 is a much better shotgun in design... sure you will get some 590 owners disagreeing..
Both are working guns and they go bang everytime... I had the 590 and though the extra rounds and the bayonet lug was pretty cool, I felt it was too long for a shotgun and a shorter 870 would more easier if you need to sweep your house of burglers.. either way , the Rack sound of both will make the Burglers vacate the area LOL

+1 on the adding long guns to the dros. When i got my last stripped lower from rifle gear, the salesman told me i can add up to 4 more lowers if i decide i want more before i picked it up! Wish i knew that the market was gonna take a turn for the worse and i would have.

WTT: Federal hydrashock 40s&w JHP's for 9mm fmj's locally

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=927721