View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 12:18 AM
Banned

Default Re: Wisconsin cops officially insist open carry is disorderly conduct

Quote:
Quote:
I read somewhere that flipping off a leo can be prosecuted as indecent exposure. I don't know about oc but disorderly conduct is not a far cry from i
Seriously? You're way off base on this one. I've been a LEO for 32 years. It is not illegal to flip off LE.

It's not a smart move either, since it gets you noticed and you're fair game for any other violation we see you make.

Does it piss me off? Yes. Is it illegal? No

Regarding the OP, anyone actually know how the section they are using is worded. That would answer some questions rather than pure speculation.

I ask this because, in CA being intoxicated in public does not apply inside a private residence under the penal code, since it is not in public, however, many cities have municipal codes that do apply inside a private residence if certain conditions are met, and they have withstood court challenges so far. It would be interesting to see what the actual section says that is being applied to this case. I'm not taking sides, just trying to get FACTS, since I don't operate on supposition and inuendo.

Aloha,

Ron
This has to be the best post you have ever made.