View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 10:20 PM
Veteran Member

Default New Tactical Store in Sacramento - Last Stand Readiness and Tactical

Just wanted to give a shout out to a new tactical store in Sacramento
I had the opportunity recently to stop by and check out their inventory and such - I was very impressed with the quality of gear there - if you're looking for a local place to buy good quality medical, survival and tactical gear - this place is it! high speed stuff, And lots of good stuff from Adventure Medical (which I found the most impressive of all)
As of right now they are STILL waiting on their FFL (I think they said it's been about 6 months!) but they do have rifle gear in stock to include quality saber and FN uppers, as well as barrels, BCGs and other such awesomeness.

The guys there are very knowledgeable with real world military experience and they are dedicated to equipping everyone that feels the need to do so.

there were some things I had on my online shopping cart list that I was able to check off with a quick visit - CATM4 tool, sniper veil, AM emergency bivy, ect.

Stop in and check them out, I'm sure you'll be impressed.
also you can check them out online
www.laststandtactical.com

EDIT: Last I was in there they told me that some Calguns members had come in because of this thread, so that's awesome!
They let me take a few photos so some of you that haven't stopped by can get a "sneak peak"

Last edited by FatalKitty; 11-19-2012 at 10:32 AM..