View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 1:37 AM
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogcsmn View Post
Leelaw also added:
Since you seem to be friendly to disclosure, let's add your side of the string, ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogcsmn
As I've already explained to 69mach1 and have forwarded to my attorney

As a company or anything in general for that matter, can't take away a members first amendment... As a forum and marketplace, you understandingly allow people to post and view what is known as there right to freedom of speech.

Example: Facebook can't tell people not to cuss, but instead the can take a single letter out of that one or more word(s) and replace it with a star sign.

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law "respecting an establishment of religion", impeding the free exercise of religion, infringing on the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

I only said that I like it and bump... which is minimal... to say the least... Continue to take members rights away and and suffer the lawsuit consequences!
and

Quote:
Okay... I look forward to seeing you in court!
and lets not forget...

Quote:
Thanks for making a lawsuit case for me about unlawful 1 amendment restrictions and threatening, as this has been recorded and again forwarded to my attorney.

A private site requires a password upon entry. Your site can been seen by anyone but commented by members only.