View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 7:05 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by muntz View Post

If you still can't understand what I'm trying to express here, then I might as well stop kicking this dead horse and wish you all a good day.
As a physics major, I can tell right away that you want a textbook answer following the scientific method.

But why? This is something that can be substantiated with common knowledge. Furthermore, you even said so yourself that you have experience in the field so you can make your own conclusions about the 6.8. So having established you are perfectly capable of understanding the probability of the 6.8 being procured on your own, it now seems that all you care about is goading Randall into answering the question you want in a specific way based on principle.

off topic: I'm transferring to UC Berkeley soon. Are you working there by any chance? Maybe I'll see you there.