View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 8:43 AM

Default big thanks to riflegear

well hears my story i purchased a stripped lower from a local dealer on 1/7/08 not really knowing the parts to build my ar would be so hard to get so i started sufing the net only to find that every stinking part was on backorder.i almost gave up after weeks of surfing i placed a order with model 1 they said about 3 months to recieve my order. as april no parts so i tryed to call to see what was going on it took a week to finally talk to some one by then i was pist off the told me it should only be another 2 months i said are you freaking kidding me i already waited 3 months they said sorry i said i would like to cancel my order.
so i started surfing again that wen it happend i found riflegear thay had every thing i needed in stock i thought this can't be true so i called they anserd on the first ring that easy i said you have lower parts kit in stock and a cmmg middy in stock they yes we do i placed a order on 6/26/09 everything was at my door step on 6/31.hears what i orderd cmmg 16"upper complete,cmmg lpk,5 c-mag 10 rounders, bullet button,rra m-4 stock. so thats my story riflegear is in my apinion the most onest fastest online ar parts bussiness out there.