View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 5:48 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestryll View Post
No, of course you're not.

And yet I have NEVER seen you take such a strident position regarding alienating people and partisanship in any of the numerous threads wherein the comments are made that 'Republicans who stand by the core beliefs of the party are harmful and our enemy and need to be purged because they are ignorant.'

Explain to me how saying that people who vote based on other liberal issues and not just 2A rights is alienating and divisive but saying that people who vote on conservative issues and not just 2A rights are detrimental to the cause and need to smarten up is not.

While you're at it, explain why I never see you get this indignant and offended when people make those posts about Repub/conservatives but when the same comment is made regarding Dem/liberals you're all over it.

Glad to see that you are so against partisanship...
Kestryll for emperor? Oh, wait, we already have one of those...

I still like the way that you think.
"The cases will publish forever the discouraging truth that the Supreme Court of the United States favors some laws over others, and is prepared to do whatever it takes to uphold and assist its favorites."
-Antonin Scalia, Supreme Court Justice