View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 6:38 AM
Calguns.net Shooting Team

Answered in quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdruff2 View Post
Hi LA C3 shooters,

I really would like to attend the shoot but have some questions:

1. How long does the shoot last and how late can I get there at so as to not inconvenience folks? I live in the Pas area but have family obligations (bathing the kids as an example) at home. Was thinking I might be able to get there by 8:30pm (is that too late?)

Starts at 7 and pretty much runs till closing so you will get your money's worth.

2. How much ammo should one bring?

As much as you want to shoot!

3. What's the format of the shoot? Is it stationary target shooting for accuracy or are you moving through a course like IPSC/USPSA?

This isn't a real sanctioned shooting match per se as much as a meet & greet type of event although Roundeye does put together some informal completions or challenges sometimes as well as offering NRA/Winchester marksmanship certification too. Many shooters like myself will usually let you put a few rounds through their guns if you want also.

Sorry for all the questions but welcome your reply.

Ken

Ps - Love to have dibs on a box of 9mm at the shoot that is being offered at cost. I understand priority may be given to others that arrive earlier (assuming everything works out and I can go - crossing my fingers)
You can have my box if you like.

Scott

Rats, it Italicized all the post not just my answers! Hope you can sort them out.