View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 9:21 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombmaster View Post
Well the wait is over. It started with my wife telling me to stop whining and go apply. So in April of 2010 I went to Placer county courthouse and started gathering documents for a good cause statement. Not going to boar you with the GC details. By June I had all the documents in order and a couple of Calgun members assisted me in tweaking the language for my "Good Cause" letter. After several attempts Amber responded on June 22 2010. My appointment was scheduled for July15th. Dropped off the application and the wait was on. I waited more than 90 days for my approval letter and more than 30 days for my DOJ to come back. Finally on December 28th my permit arrived to my house while I was out of town, no slip was found on my door or in my mailbox. So today I contact Amber and she tells me it was mailed to my house. She gave me the tracking number. I went to the Post Office today and there it was. Finally...........
June 22nd 2010 - Jan. 4th 2010 It was a long wait.
My wife said "I told you so" you dont get if you dont ask.

XXXOOO to my wife and CalGuns. In a hetero kind of way.
i would seriously kick your mailman's a** for not leaving a notice. i delivered a customer's ccw, a couple of weeks ago, luckily the dad was home, but i would have gone back, after the route to see if anyone was home.