View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 2:06 PM
Calguns Addict

Wow, the mind control lasers seem to be particularly strong today. The tinfoil hat crowd is going off about Kennedy again. Time for another layer of foil on there guys. OK, go to youtube. Look up carcano. There are at least a half a dozen videos of people not only making all three shots in time, but hitting their targets. And as for the people that have trouble making the 3 shots in the alloted time, most of them start the clock before they load the first shot. That is completely stupid. The time starts when the trigger is pulled the first time. The action only needs to be cycles twice to get all three shots off. It really isn't that hard. Even I can do it. Drop the conspiracy theories already. He is long dead. You don't need to bring this same damned whackjob arguement up every time there is a Carcano based thread. I'm sorry, but I am on a half dozen gun boards, and there is always at least one person that sees the need to pipe in with this same tired theory EVERY FREAKIN TIME. Drop it already. Oliver Stone is a moron. You shouldn't be relying on him for objective information anyway.

-Mb (who really doesn't care if Kennedy was killed by Illuminati-funded communist space monkeys trying to overthrow the Queen of England. It is not germain to this thread.)