View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 2:39 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Aherne View Post
Does anybody know anyone who has been the object of a no-knock warrant? I'm guessing not because I've never seen one in 21 years of police work. It is possible, because there were some executed 10 or so years ago in our county, but the circumstances were so unique, I doubt I will ever see one.
Happened once when i was about 14/15, dea/fbi came looking for a family member none of us had seen in 5+ years. They waited till a family member was getting in their car to go to work, pulled him out at gunpoint, raided the home. Held my mom my brother and myself in the living room at gun point and questions us for an hour on the whereabouts of someone we had no clue about.

The person they were looking for had never been to our home let alone stayed there, hell he didn't even know our address. remember that the next time you say warrants are only issued based on evidence. all it takes is a scumbag family member and who doesn't have one of those?
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.