View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfgeorge View Post
I suspect whatever that text reads is humorous... but I can't read it. I need a laugh about Peruta. Someone please post a version with a large enough font that geezers can read it.

I see that the resident prognosticator with many years of experience (long before I became a member) following ALL kinds of Second Amendment related cases as to when the conference results were announced has not repeated his claims for that announcement this week. If all those years of experience were valid last week (despite his having been 100% wrong last week) they'd still apply this week, right? I mean, MANY YEARS of EXPERIENCE wouldn't be invalidated by one fluke of a conference announcement outside the parameters of his comprehensive analysis.

"Friday morning (possibly even Thurs afternoon, 2:00 pm PST)."
Don't know how to post the more detailed screenshot.

But it says:

"May 35 2017 Petition GRANTED limited to the following question: Whether the following provisions - C.A. Penal Code 23850 and 26350 combined with current CCW licensing scheme violates the Second Amendment rights of individuals who are not affiliated with any state-regulated militia, but who wish to bear handguns and other arms outside the curtilage of one's home."

That's my 1 in 80 chance prediction for Granted and of course the obligatory