View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 10:14 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by skkeeter View Post
I'm not sure if I can make the AMA weekend, but I'll be riding with Mason the 19th of this month for a track day in preparation of the pro races. I'll know when the date gets closer for the pro weekend. Any of you track day riders want to come ride with us? Sign up for the track day here on April 19th,

http://pacifictracktime.com/ti/ptt/c...ay&id=NthP8Afz
Let me know who wants to go and I will get you on the list of guys who are coming with me and we can maybe pit together... Team CalGuns / GunPal...

Yes "Skkeeter" and (maybe Dodge) I will be riding it will be fun.. I need to get back up to speed fast. I could NOT be more pumped... There is ALOT of work to do prior to this weekend... Btw anyone know anyone who is a good painter to paint 2 sets of bodywork Blue to match the stock Yamah stuff? I have 1 new ste and one like new used set they need to match and be done fairly fast... PM Ben or I on that if you can... Thanks

btw yes as Ben said this may make TV... My name and the side of the bike made it the last 2 years... Even though I am new at this I was in the right place at the right time for TV... (Sometimes getting lapped pays) :P
But truly we can do some many great things talking about our rights and teaching people at the races about what is important to help the United States stay UNITED!!

Last edited by Seesm; 04-07-2010 at 12:13 AM.. Reason: Spelling mistakes