View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 8:35 PM

Default Photos of your "Minute Man" rifle & gear

Let's see it. Your main battle rifle and gear. One or two photos.

Not talking about a long term SHTF or bug-out scenario here. Talking about an immediate or imminent situation where contact with hostile individuals is probable. One example could be your wife or girlfriend (or both?) is stuck downtown when natural disaster occurs and massive violent riots/looting breaks out and emergency services are overwhelmed or non-existent. You need to bring her home. Another example could be protecting your property or neighborhood from a fast approaching threat.

Basically, your "Minuteman" gear. I'm bored and I enjoy seeing fellow Calgunner's rigs so let's see 'em. Plus I took some photos today before I went out shooting so I need an excuse to show them.

Primary: Daniel Defense M4V7 SLW (Aimpont Pro, Surefire M600, CMC 5.5lb trigger)

Secondary: Glock 17 (older RTF version)

Gear: HSGI battle belt, Direct Action Dust pack.

In the pack I have a first-aid kit, water bladder, extra ammo, a little bit of food, rain poncho, a few survival items and that's about it. My philosophy is light and fast, mobile and agile. I'm not loading down with 50+ pounds of gear if I'm expecting a firefight. I have also forgone the option of a plate carrier/armor and fully accept the ramifications of that decision. And yes, I do train with this gear. Very often.