View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 8:11 PM
Veteran Member

Thumbs up HI-CAP MAG REPAIR KITS- AR, AK, M1/A, 10/22, Glock, SIG, HK, Beretta, PMAGS & MORE

Just in case anybody missed it, these kits are for building 10/xx mags, to keep as parts kits only when in CA, or to rebuild existing legally-owned hicaps.

5/10/13------- I just got my hands on several cases of M2 non-windowed Pmags. These were put on order back in December and I didn't think we'd see them for a while. We are past the point of changing orders around to M3's as that was mainly in January.

IF YOU HAVE A NON-WINDOWED M3 PMAG ORDER IN WITH US IN FEBRUARY OR MARCH AND WANT TO SWITCH IT TO M2 TO GET FILLED FASTER LET ME KONW. Please SEND AN EMAIL to lance@laksupply.com with "CHANGE PMAGS" in the subject line. These will not fill everybody's non-windowed order from February and March, but I'll go by date, and we do have another load of M3's inbound right now as well, so combined they'll probably get us to about 6 weeks ago for non-window.

Customers who want to go from M3 to M2 will have a credit left if you want it. I'll leave it on your account for about 60 days, or you can use it towards partial shipping, etc. I'm not processing a 100 small refunds... even gave up on that for charging the difference on the M3's, and that's way easier than refunds.

PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ORDERS ANYMORE- WWW.LAKSUPPLY.COM IS BACK UP AND RUNNING. PLEASE PLACE ALL ORDERS ON THE WEBISTE! If you can pre-order an item you will be able to do so on the site... if you cannot it isn't currently available for pre-order. Currently M3 Pmags are the only ones that can be pre-ordered on the site.

UPDATE 4/27/13- Ok, so I'm no longer going to be replying to ETA emails asking questions from the thread that has all the answers. Every time I post something here about getting shipments in I end up with 50 emails with "is this going to fill my order" or "what does this do to my eta" or "my order is xxx am I getting Pmags from this order."

People- PLEASE READ THE REST OF THE PARAGRAPH!!! 90% OF THE ETA EMAILS I GET ARE IN RESPONSE TO A POST HERE WHERE I PROVIDED ALL INFO I HAVE TO GIVE!!! I posted here the other day that I had four more cases of Pmags inbound, and that those will probably get me through January. Shortly after I posted there were another 50+ emails with people from early January to March asking if these will fill their orders. Please... please... please... do not do this. Read this thread, and if you don't have the info you need THEN email. Every time I have to answer a bunch of redundant emails it takes time away from the emails I can answer, and from packing/shipping orders.

If you have a legitimate issue- need to change an order, shipping update, etc then please by all means shoot an email. If you are asking for an eta I can't give you one... no manufacturers are giving them anymore. I can guess based on what I've seen, but 80% of that has been posted here already.

I AM NO LONGER GIVING ETA'S AS NEARLY ALL INFO THAT'S BEEN PASSED ALONG FROM MANUFACTURERS (SUCH AS MAGPUL) HAS NOT BEEN ACCURATE. Very few manufacturers that have offered "guesstimates" or "ETA's" have provided accurate information. Pmags- January orders for non-windowed are getting filled as of the week of 4/29, and I expect to see more heading my way to start knocking out good chunks of February Pmag orders in the next 5-10 business days. IF>>>>IF>>> some of Magpul's recent "rumors" are correct I will be able to get very well caught up in the next 4-6 weeks. Pmag 20LR's are still in January... got some in February but haven't seen any since. Pmag 20's (5.56) are into February. Colored Pmags are non-existent through normal channels right now and I have no idea when we'll see them. Windowed Pmags are on and off... both M2's and M3's are filling January orders.

PMAG 10RD LR308 AND 25RD LR308 ARE NOT IN PRODUCTION YET. Any dealers that have them on their site DO NOT have any and have no idea when they'll see actual product, as Magpul hasn't even started production on them yet.

Please be patient- I know everybody is in a panic right now, but it does absolutely no good to keep asking the same questions. WHEN YOUR ORDER IS GOING TO BE FILLED YOU WILL KNOW IT- YOU WILL RECEIVE A TRACKING EMAIL WITHIN 5 MINUTES OF WHEN I PRINT THE LABEL. Short of a couple errors, nobody's order has been "lost in the system" or "forgotten about." ALL orders get entered into an order entry system, all payments are applied as credits to your account, and your account is tied to your email. Some of these orders will take a while, but short of any isolated cases where the product is simply discontinued YOU WILL GET YOUR PRODUCT.

[/SIZE]

Μολὼν λαβέ
.................................................. ............

www.laksupply.com

Last edited by LAK Supply; 06-11-2013 at 10:55 AM.. Reason: Parital orders note