View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 11:00 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanhahner444@hotmail.com View Post
Like any good book, literary publishers will tell you that the first page must have a "hook", something that will snag the reader's attention into turning the next page.
Sanchanim flyer is targeted for grabbing the attention of gun owners, posting anything less might have the same effect as hanging a flyer for a garage sale.

If you look at 90 percent the retail gun magazines on the rack, they will usually sport some type of a AR configuration on the cover (can you guess why?). Now if the whole AR thing scares you then you really need to consider what this protest is all about, because the main focus will be about the government taking away our Assault weapon and high capacity magazines and anything else that looks evil on a nation wide scale.
It's a bad design.

By looking at the poster I have no idea what the event will consist of. What is "Guns Across America" and "gun control = more crime?" I should know from the headlines of the poster about what's going to take place and who is in charge.

The graphic of the AR is hideous. Off the top of my head some crossed muskets and/or an American flag with a liberty theme would have been far more appropriate.

The right to keep and bear arms comes not from the generosity of the state but from the hand of God.