View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Veteran Member

I just ordered from these guys .. was referred there by a friend who has done business with them before.. I was a little skeptical about them having items in stock.. being that their policy or disclaimer is :
Quote:
All items listed on www.personalchoiceoutfitters.com are catalog items. A listing of items does not mean the product is necessarily in stock with the PCO Intl store front. PCO Intl works with over 100 suppliers to obtain out of stock items in a timely manner. The images provided on the website are simply a representation of the listed product. PCO Intl obtains images from many sources and does not guarantee the product received will match identically to the image. It is up to the purchaser to verify the manufacturer number and specifications listed match the desired item they wish to purchase. At any time you may request through PCO Intl customer service by phone or email the availability of a product. The advisement of product availability is a real time quote. Prices and availability can change by the minute as we are continuously processing orders. The only way to secure an item when advised that it is available is to process an order at that moment via phone or online when speaking to a PCO Intl sales representative.
So we will see.... i didn't find this until after I already ordered...

checked out their FB page ??
-Edmund Burke
I'd much rather go to my grave never needing my gun, than go there wishing I had it.
- Phil Dalmolin

The Battle of Athens was illegal too.