View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 4:19 PM
Shane916 Shane916 is offline
Calguns Addict
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,067
iTrader: 60 / 100%

Originally Posted by Ron-Solo View Post
The above info is inaccurate.

Regarding the pistol, you don't take it to an FFL. The form and fee is simply mailed to DOJ. Any hicap magazines you had in California before 2000 are fine.

As far as the rifle, I suggest that you send a private message to "Librarian" with the rifle info for a clear and accurate information.
+1. This should help.

The reg. form for the handgun can also be found on that page.
Reply With Quote