View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 3:57 PM
omgwtfbbq's Avatar
omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq is offline
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Sac Valley
Posts: 3,197
iTrader: 3 / 100%

As far as the Pistol is concerned, there is a form available on the DOJ website I believe that you can print, fill out and then turn into an FFL along with your pistol. They will conduct a DROS and ten day waiting period and you will be charged a fee. I'm not sure how they what will have to be done with the magazines. Lawfully possessed magazines prior to the ban in 2000 can still be used in firearms, however, I'm not sure how that works with the military situation.

As far as the rifle is concerned, I'm not familiar enough with the model to give any informed advice.

Last edited by omgwtfbbq; 12-27-2012 at 4:00 PM..
Reply With Quote