View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 8:41 PM

Just made my combo holster for my XD-45.

I am thinking the 45 "might" be a little big for doing a gun+magazine combo. But I can wear it with a loose T-shirt and it doesn't print. and I normally wear dress shirts.

If anyone is interested in this, I am not selling them at the moment. This is the first one I have made and I want to wear it for awhile, break it in, see if I notice any problems. But after I ensure it is a solid product I will be offering them for sale if anyone is interested. They will be more expensive than just the holster naturally, this thing was a pain to make.

I know this type of setup is not for everyone. Someone in another thread mentioned having to cross over your body to grab the magazine, and I get that. but for me it is convenient and I have had numerous request from people for this type of setup. So I know there are people out there that would like this type of setup.

1 Peter 3:15

But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect

2 Corinthians 3:3
You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

Last edited by thrasherfox; 11-21-2011 at 10:07 PM..