View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 3:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbillly
Hello All

I have been looking into buying a safe for a few weeks and was lucky enough to come across some great guys here in California. I want to make sure I have all my legal lowers and uppers in a Legal Safe in case I get a visit in the future .

Patriot has some amazing safes (great material and incredible fire protection 1880 degrees for 1 hour!) I asked them if they had an interest in providing safes for a group buy and if they could give us a great deal.

Today they have agreed that if we can get 5-10 members in a group buy they would do the following for their 3 top selling safes. (“Closet”, “Protector”, “Collector”) http://www.patriotsafe.com/products.html

You need to contact them directly and tell them your from the group buy by giving them this code “Cal Gun Safes”

When we get 5-10 orders with them they will give us;
Additional 10% off their sale price that they are advertising on their website. http://www.patriotsafe.com/price-list.html
Free Delivery = $120 - $200 Value
Free digital lock (x-2400) = $299 Value – Also uses coded keys to override if needed
Free Additional Fire Lock Box made by Brinks - $50.00 Value

The “out the door prices with the additions above” are;
“Closet” (up to 20 guns) = $972.00 TOTAL OTD!!!!!!
“Protector” (up to 24 guns) = $1162.00 TOTAL OTD!!!!!!
“Collector” (up to 28 guns) = $1550.00 TOTAL OTD!!!!!!

OK So who will be the 4 other guys that can join me on this deal??

Regards,
Mike
Looks ok I guess, but when I got my fire proof safe, it was about $600. Weighs 525 lbs. There's a place that advertises in the Daily News. You might want to give them a call before you make a decision. I can't find their ad at the moment, but I'll look for it and email you with their number. I'm getting very close to ordering my parts kit from M&A parts, inc. Their prices went down in the latest Shotgun News. I think I'll go for a Vietnam era look-a-like.