View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 12:03 PM

Default AK Build Party/Bay Area DEC 5, 2009!!SPOTS CLAIMED>>WAITING LIST!!

Hosting a build party @ my place

where-Antioch,CA
what-AK's
when-December 5, 2009 from 8:30am-6:00pm---my girls pretty upset about the early start time
why-because we're addicted

It will be indoor/outdoor. I have an outside stand around heater and a fireplace if its cold. The last time it rained on this date was in 2003(weather history)and that was drizzle.

UPDATE:
I am cutting off the main list. Spots are claimed. there is a waiting list. I am still waiting for payment from some folks. If anyone bails, I will let those on the waiting list know. Thankyou
COST-

$25 per person building, that includes the food&drink.
$5 for spectators includes food&drink

Not to rub anyone the wrong way, but if you want to be a larger doner to help purchase a couple build specific tools ,that will benefit everyone, it would be awsome.** I am going to work on having one of these every month or at least every other month. With that being said if you donate $20 on top of your cost for this build,the next bp I host you will have free admittance+food.

Reserve your spot! It will be held with paid dues. There should be plenty room, but why risk it.

PM me for where to send payment

I hear paypal is anti-gun. For that I discourage it, but if you must, add $5 to your total to cover fees(unless donating to tool fund). You may "pm" me for payment details.

I will have name tags with your handle on it for those who paid and are coming.

Thanks guys!

Lets see what people can bring for the bp
ie:tools,presses,jigs,etc

maybe another flat bending jig

Attending & paid:

Alex(party host)- 12ton press,rivet jig, benchtop drill press,drill bits, barrel pin press tool, tools to get barrel out/in, dremel400, 4-5 grinders with discs, Big blast cabinet
goober 0- benchtop DP,bending jig,dremel,compressor,spot welder
50bmgbob- 12 ton press, blast cabinet, small park tank,60gal compressor
krispytapa-drill press, dremel
duraglock-12 ton press,flat bending jig,rivet jig,barrel press jig,trigger guard jig,hole drilling fixture,park tank,
python2-
Sleepy1988-
jammer2k-
Warpig1+1s -
AK4777-
tomv35atc-spot welder
1988*
louscamaro91*
Brewmaster
Jrbrewmaster
gowking+1b - 20 ton press, rivet jig, trigger guard rivet jig
g-man wc+1s
Gatdammit
Mr.Niceguy-AK Builder flat bending jig w/ top rail step down, trigger guard jig, Barrel press jig, trigger guard rivet drilling jig, Long rivet jig, Bolt cutters for short rivets
416stroker-5.45 headspacing gauges
Wcoldnav-dremel
247nino-
Zachs300zx +1s -
Dovii4ever-+1s 20ton press, dremels
Sytfu_rr-
charlie50-trigger guard jig, punches
AK-RAY +1s-
vahtryn
k1dude
FS00008

Want to Attend:

Last edited by Alexthewelder; 12-04-2009 at 1:02 PM..