View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 5:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainShooter View Post
Is this the course taken after the acceptance of application by the County to which you applied? Also, I am in the area that Wesley does instruction and I hope he does not have as long a waiting list as Sac County does. I wish I had scheduled my appointment a few months ago.
You really can take the class anytime near or during your application process. In Sac County, the course certificate is good for two years and the range qualification is good for one year (I have e-mail correspondence straight from Amber Wong solidifying this information). The only reason I would suggest waiting is if you believe that there's something in your background that may disqualify you.

You'll want to contact me and schedule a class a few weeks in advance, as my classes are filling up faster and faster. Consequently, I am doing more and more classes per month. Also, I'm very open to accommodate you if you need specific days, provided you let me know far enough in advance.
Wesley Lagomarsino, CA CCW Instructor - Alameda, Amador, Calaveras, El Dorado, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Shasta, Yolo, Yuba, the Cities of Davis, Galt, Ione, Jackson, Lodi, Manteca, Ripon, Stockton and Tracy ... and many more to come ... and Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, Maine, Oregon, Utah, Virginia & Washington

www.LFIguns.com - serving Sacramento, Reno, the Central Valley, Foot Hills and Bay Area