View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 8:29 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselpower View Post
No one is selling illegal items in the market place. You are the questionable one since you are the one spreading lies in the form of a question. That's how distrust in an organization is started....oh you are just asking a question... sowing the seeds that take hold in the people who don't know.

This is how it starts.
Yeah I read a post on Calguns where a guy was saying they sell illegal firearms while questioning if the sale was a trap.

The only people who really care about clips vs magazines are the anal ones. I could care less what you call them.

I don't know what you are saying about "sounding harsh" or defensive about your concerns. People are people, everyone has an opinion and its healthy to debate. Most people are mirrors and treat you as you treat them.

Everyone is allowed to join here. Yes there are several Liberals here who rejoice in rubbing our noses in the new laws....big deal. Many of us are on their forums as well...
Wowsers! Did I offend you somehow? Everyone's entitled to their own opinion I guess

Last edited by Jason25; 02-10-2013 at 8:32 AM..