View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankarian View Post
We did it. Only small fraction of Calgunners - eight hundred members out of tens of thousands registered.
The owner of Calguns should charge the cheapskates and penny pinchers a membership fee for accessing his forum.
I'm not kidding. There are thousands of them lurking around and hunting for bargains in the "for sale" section. And they believe everything here should be free - information and gun rights included.
Make the For Sale section open only to active contributors, to people who support our efforts and donate or volunteer. The rest can only get access there after they pay a membership fee.
YES!! YES!! YES!!

Now the film is in the bag how do we unite all Calguns members and gun enthusiasts for the next important fight? I'm so frustrated only hundreds showed up for the cause! Seems if we could simply unify, we could conquer.
“The questions I'd be asking the court would be "This handgun holds 10 rounds and is legal. This one holds 11 and is illegal. What precisely is the benefit to the people of California in that banning that one round? State the number of people who were wrongly killed last year with an 11th round. Why do police get to carry larger capacity magazines? Are their lives more important than those of regular citizens?" -Bugei

"ASSAULTED" Contributor... did YOU donate to help defend our rights?