View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 6:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecrazyone1 View Post
I got an M4 OPS too. Love mine. Works great with the cheapo lead only federal from Wally World. Shot a few thousad rounds from it already. Only had one problem but it was my fault. I didn't lube the bolt enough after a routine cleaning sesion and the next time I took it out (about a 150 rounds into my session) it failed to feed all of the way but it still struck the rim and the shell exploded out the side through the breach. Scared me because I felt something hit my head but after a quick field strip and inspection I cleaned it sprayed it with oil and it worked fine. So if you buy the lead only federal just clean it and lube it really good after each session.

It's a great plinker that I don't have to worry about shelling out a bunch of money on ammo for.

P.S. I got a UTG mil dot scope for it with an ebay cantilever mount and I love its accuracy. It has red or green illumination and if I want to save batteries I can use it with the illumination turned off. Costs under $60. With the cantilever mount the front iron sight is not seen through the scope.
ya... thats y i went with the .22 cal... doesnt cost alot of $ to shoot