View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 9:53 PM
Calguns Addict

Everything I've read about the Ronin belts says that they're good quality but I have yet to see one in person. Nor do I understand why they are so expensive.

In comparison, take a look at the G Code Operator's belt. As near as I can tell, it's the same basic design as the Ronin. The inner belts are slightly different but overall they're pretty similar. And the G Code belt is almost $100 cheaper. G Code's general quality has always been excellent. I own several items of theirs (holsters, mag carriers, etc.) and they are all outstanding.

I'm in the same place you are and am trying to decide between the Ronin and G Code...or something else. So if you can figure out why the Ronin belts are so much more expensive, or what's different about them to warrant the pricing, please share!

https://www.tacticalholsters.com/pro...tors-belt-175/

BTW...I have the Ares Aegis Enhanced belt...which is a bit different design than Ronin or G Code. More of a cross between a CCW belt and a Range belt. But the quality is absolutely excellent. If they have a belt you like, I would say buy with confidence.

Fighter Pilot

Last edited by L84CABO; 09-13-2017 at 9:57 PM..