View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 9:44 AM

had fun at the shoot! my brother got out of the hospital that day so he couldn't really shoot but he wore his gown! i got a couple pics and a helmet cam of the zombie outbreak.
it really bummed me out that they wouldn't let you throw anything or drop mags..

ok, so i got exited about this zombie outbreak course that we'd get to run through and got my 12ga, .45, throwing knives and tomahawk ready to go on this zombie destruction spree. I even honed my tomahawk & knife throwing skills!
Only Catch(es) I find out about 1 min before running it is that I can't throw any tomahawks/knives unless I plan on leaving them there FOREVER! I was soooo bummed out!
They also told me I can't drop mags meaning I have to pocket them since I don't have a dump pouch which would really slow me down! So I decide to AT least swing my tomahawk at a couple of zombies, but I had to put the tomahawk back on me, Geez! Then I find out that the sling that I borrowed from my brother for the 12ga prevents me from being able to reload it, so i'm really sucking at this point. I finally remove the sling (snagging the helmet cam & tweaking it) and put it back on when i'm switching over.
On the sling issue i learned a lesson that i need to get a proper sling setup and change the mount points!!! I'm no supa zombie killa so i definitely got humbled by the experience..

Last edited by BlackLoTuS; 11-04-2012 at 2:31 PM..