View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 3:29 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshinoro2007 View Post
Not really, since I don't care what you or anyone else thinks about what I'm saying. I did learn something though, that I'd rather never read your posts again, thus... welcome to my ignore list. You seem like a really angry person, good luck with that.
A shame you won't see this response, but others will. So be it.

If you don't even care about what others think of what you say, then how can you learn from their responses to your comments? That seems a bit closed-minded. But hey, it's your loss.

As to being angry, I only get angry on the forums when I see others advocating an authoritarian position on a forum composed of people who will lose everything they hold dear if that authoritarian position actually comes to fruition. I am a defender of liberty. You're damned right I'm going to get angry when I see someone advocating against it here, of all places, most especially if they're someone who, like you, should know better. For by advocating against liberty of others, you endanger your own liberty. As an NRA member and a gun owner, you are already on thin ice as regards liberty (as are we all), which makes it all the more surprising that you would advocate against liberty in the way you have. You really need to drop back and reconsider your position.
The Constitution is not "the Supreme Law of the Land, except in the face of contradicting law which has not yet been overturned by the courts". It is THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND, PERIOD. You break your oath to uphold the Constitution if you don't refuse to enforce unadjudicated laws you believe are Unconstitutional.

The real world laughs at optimism. And here's why.

Last edited by kcbrown; 06-15-2013 at 3:35 PM..