Thread: Fate Hates Me
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 3:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloguy View Post
he cant pay for it right now but he has multiple leupold scopes?

i have a personal rule, i try real hard to not borrow, play with, or risk anything that belongs to a friend unless i can pay for it. for example, recently a friend insisted i take his new sport bike for a ride. i had to flat out refuse to ride it. he was like" but ive seen you ride, you ride big powerful bikes all the time, you know what your doing" and i said yes i could handle it fine, but i cant even begin to pay for it if something happened, so i wont be riding it. i really wanted to ride it too.
I don't disagree with you one bit. I have the same attitude when it comes to property I don't own. Once I get a chance to speak with a Customer Service representative at IOR and see if there will be any costs associated with getting the screws put back into the turret then I will know where I stand.

If it's going to cost me to get it fixed, I will certainly be looking to him to pay for the repair costs. But until I know there will be a cost (the warrenty may cover it) I'm not going to flip out yet. Even though I am REALLY annoyed about this.