View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 7:31 AM
JeepFreak JeepFreak is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 511
iTrader: 4 / 100%

Originally Posted by Sacmedic View Post
Clearly they made a mistake. More than likely they didn't look closely at your job title. CDCR issues CCW authorization to their qualified peace officers. For anyone who is not a peace officer in their organization the only place you can obtain a LTC is the city (if you live inside one and its chief issues) or the county sheriff. Just appeal and explain this situation. Perhaps a job description for your position would help them.
^ That.
Reply With Quote