View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 1:32 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMalteseFalcon View Post
Perhaps my tattoo, my DD214 & medals that I earned while in service are a lie too?

I served my country, you didn't...I would never lie about something like serving my country.

Now you are threading on thin ice...that is a slap in the face for someone who served.
I'm proud to of served my country when it called for me to go.

If I wasn't a vet, I would not belong to the American Legion, nor the Fleet Reserve ***.

Two military organizations that look at your military past, including your DD-214 which in case you don't know is proof of your service to what every branch you served in.
I am a Vietnam veteran, how come you never joined up and do your duty to your country?
And no any semi auto can be made into full auto. That statement was not implying that your store carries full auto.
I did not say you didn't serve the country. I said you lie and like to play games by not admitting who you were in the thread.

Quote:
You have a warped sense of thinking...no one can say anything in front of you??

Funny but when the seller and I went outside, he himself stated that YOU where wrong, and I was right. He did not want to go somewhere else to PPT the gun, so we concluded the PPT there. Otherwise we would of gone elsewhere...it was the sellers call. And only because he came from a distance to make the deal. Tracy was half way from both our home location. I would of preferred Stockton, but he was in a rush. And yes, I've done business in Stockton, with fantastic rep-or on every ones part.

Technically you did have my pistol. As per the law, you are in possession for 10 days. So you held on to my pistol, you had my gun not I. Unless you work things diff then what the law is suppose to be...???

Every one has the right to diff views, but in front of you no one does...
You absolutely can say what you want. However, as soon as you start INSULTING ME, MY STAFF, and MY BUSINESS you have over stepped and will be asked to SHUT UP. If this is not to your liking, I will be more than happy to come to your house, or your place of business and continuously berate you.

Quote:

Next time mind your own affairs when some one is talking, if the conversation is not directed to you, mind your own business.
Again with the sense that you own everything. You are in MY business, talking about MY business and its not MY business? REALLY?