View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 8:07 PM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadbolt View Post
I can take the poster work order. I'll have an EPS file for you to print sometime before the end of the week.

Turbo or anyone else - anything specific in the language on the poster and what dimensions can you guys get it printed on? I used to have print shop connections here up to 3foot x 20feet b&w for cost but that place got bought out and changed management so I can't ensure printing anylonger.

Let me know on dimension - i will otherwise design on an 8.5:11 ratio and we can scale it from there
I was thinking something quite large and re-useable. Maybe like a metal sign like a road sign. We would just need to be able to change the dates.

As for the fliers any standard size should be fine. Maybe 2 per page or something along those lines. We probably won't need too many of them around here. Just at our local FFL shop.

Marborg has been a huge sponsor for us so we need to recognize this. I am still working on the other potential sponsor that would probably be a one time thing. I really want to get this setup but I haven't got a returned call from Larry yet.