Thread: San Bernardino
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Monkeywrench View Post
I know there are some really knowledgable people here and I have my interview in a couple of months. I want to make sure that I have all my ducks in a row. There are a few things that are concerning me.

1)- Do the 3 letter reference and the 4 character references have to be different people? In other words, do I need a total of 7 people?

2)- It asks if Ive ever convicted of a criminal offense. At the age of 12 I got arrested for petty theft. Should I list this or say no?

3)- It asks if you've ever been addicted to a controlled substance or ever utilized an illegal controlled substance. I smoked funny cigarettes in high school. Should I list this as a yes?

4)- There is a question that asks me to list any arrests or formal charges, without disposition, for any criminal offenses within the U.S. or any other country. Does this have to do with the second question I asked?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. A gift card to In and Out will be sent your way
1) Yes, although I did mine with 6 instead of 7 and didn't have any issues.

2-4) Yes.

Just make sure you follow the instructions they gave you with the packet completely. When I went through the process, they didn't want you to sign the application until the interview, I don't know if that has changed.

Like Splitz909 says, just follow the instructions and you'll be toting your pistol around before you know it.