View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 5:29 PM

There is a serious "cultural and ideological" problem that is rampant among inner city youths that I personally feel is more responsible for the violent culture than any particular firearm is, however it would be a betrayal of the "cause" to acknowledge this. Call it as you see it, I reject the "cause" for the truth. I certainly do not deny the tragedy of what is so painfully destructive in these communities however it is these peoples ignorance and or denial that is responsible for their condition which is perpetuated and facilitated by liberals that allegedly care. I don't care to argue the point, all I know is what I have lived.

Bruce
Former inner city youth
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Last edited by Afterburnt; 12-30-2009 at 5:31 PM..