View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 4:41 PM
I need a LIFE!!

meplat, I, too, look forward to hearing out other women on the subject of their interests surrounding the calendar project. However, I am left with the impression that your post seeks to instigate a discussion of non-issues and subvert the core intent of the project by redirecting productive conversation to irrelevant sidebars fabricated by those who disapprove of the vehicle.

Let me reiterate and make clear an important point, since I and others have already addressed as nauseam any substantive concerns you shared in the main thread: the project is moving forward with very capable and conscientious women at the helm. Please do exercise your right to vote with your wallet if the end product is not of interest to you. We hope to have many other products you may find of value available through the Calguns store very soon.

I do not read private messages, and my inbox is usually full. If you need to reach me, please email me instead.

My comments are not the official position or a statement of any organization unless stated otherwise. My comments are not legal advice; if you want or need legal advice, hire a lawyer.