View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 6:45 PM
I need a LIFE!!

All,

First, I wanted to thank everyone again for their tremendous support and generosity. Group buys are a lot of work to run and administer, so kaligaran and Addax deserve a standing ovation for everything they are doing to support your rights.

With that said, I'd like to reassure everyone that none of the bills or bill concepts floated in California or federally would affect the completion of this group buy except to the extent that the supply chain reacts to them.

We have a tough year ahead of us for sure; this group buy will be long settled before we get into the meat and potatoes of the coming fight to preserve our rights and property.

Relax, enjoy the holidays, and be confident that your Addax/CGF lower receivers will make it to your DROS dealer unscathed.

Best,

-Brandon

I do not read private messages, and my inbox is usually full. If you need to reach me, please email me instead.

My comments are not the official position or a statement of any organization unless stated otherwise. My comments are not legal advice; if you want or need legal advice, hire a lawyer.