View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 4:44 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the donald View Post
i kind of forgot about these. now i am even happier i got in on this.
I think we're all happy to have gotten in on it at this point. Even 80% lowers seem to be near impossible to find at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesH
I am definitely interested in a matching upper. Maybe this time add 10% of the price as the donation amount (just a thought)? Im sure CGF is going to need it next year. 10% isn't much (IMO) for the cause and for the opportunity of owning a limited run upper.
Not too sure how the uppers would work out as they are significantly more expensive. No details have been discussed at all.
At this point prices are also unknown and may go up in the upcoming months... the whole supply/demand thing biting us in the... yeah you know what I mean.

Anyhow, we definitly want to complete this group buy first and see how the first month or so of the year goes. Either way, keep an eye on the Addax forum here on Calguns.
WTB: multiautomatic ghost gun with a .30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. Must include shoulder thing that goes up. Memberships/Affiliations: CERT, ARRL ARES, NRA Patron Member, HRC, CGN/CGSSA, Cal-FFL