View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 2:35 AM

Default Remingtion Model 16 .22 Autoloading (C&R) / Argentine Mauser Sporter (Antique)

I'm going to be listing some long guns for sale. Keep checking back, cause there will likely be quite a few sold this year. I don't mind shipping, as long as your FFL will accept the firearm, you pay actual shipping costs, and you understand I am NOT an FFL so I have to ship handguns via UPS Air mail, or FedEx, while long guns will go USPS Priority.

I'm willing to travel a little ways, 30 minutes or so, for the right deal and IF I have the time. Finding time for me will be the hardest part. If you really want something quickly, you may have to come to Lodi for the PPT because of my tight work schedules.

I might be interested in a few trades.......Benelli M4 FDE or maybe a Sig P220 10mm Legion.

PM me if you have any questions or to make purchase arrangements.

1. Make: Loewe
Model: Modelo 1891 Mauser
Barrel Length: 27"
Caliber: 7.65 (I believe)
Will Ship: Yes
Notes: This is a very nicely sporterized Argentine Modelo 1891 Mauser made by Loewe in Berlin Germany. Looks like all serial #'s match on the bolt, barrel, receiver and magazine. The serial number is E8980. By all accounts this was made prior to 1899 and qualifies as an antique. Stock is made by Fajen, sporter sights by Williams, reblued, bore looks very good to excellent. No markings to indicate it was rechambered. I tried a 30-06 cartridge in it (most common for a rechamber), but it doesn't seat far enough for the bolt to close. I don't have an 7.65 ammo to try, but I believe this is still original caliber.
PRICE: $300.00

2. Make: Remington
Model: Model 16
Barrel Length: 22"
Caliber: .22 Autoloading
Will Ship: Yes
Notes: This one is a very rare Remington take-down semi-auto rifle. It's chamber for .22 Autoloading which is pretty much an obsolete cartridge. It will not fire/function with other .22 rimfire ammunition. If has a straight walnut stock and 15 rd tube magazine in the buttstock. The bore on this one is good, and there is a crack on the left side of the stock in the wrist area. The metal finish is pretty much non-existent almost making this gun look like it stainless steel or "in the white." Otherwise it looks like it's all here and all functional.....looks like it would still shoot if you can find ammo for it. 4 digit serial number is RB 2606 and I believe this one was probably made around 1914 or so. Should be C&R eligible.
PRICE: $400.00

Thank for looking, check out my other for sale adds as well.

Canman
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Argentine Mauser E8908 (1).jpg (96.9 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg Argentine Mauser E8908 (2).jpg (91.0 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Argentine Mauser E8908 (4).jpg (78.2 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg Argentine Mauser E8908 (3).jpg (90.7 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg Remington Model 16 .22 Autoloading (1).jpg (97.1 KB, 74 views)

Last edited by canman; 10-01-2018 at 8:08 AM.. Reason: New Guns Added