View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 3:23 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badmusic View Post
Rofl, thanks for reinforcing my point. That's right, "applicable to the driver of a vehicle".

So tell me "AG", when did you graduate from a California Commission on Peace Officers Standards and Training approved law enforcement academy? 'Cause I can "P.O.S.T." a basic copy of my certification. Clearly, you never learned how to interpret written law, nor were given instruction relevant to applying it in the field. Have a nice day.
Oh, so you are P.O.S.T. qualified, are you?

It seems by achieving the minimum standards to become a peace officer you were decorated with a chip on your shoulder, judging by your response.

Decolingy is correct in articulating the exemptions in transporting a locked cased unloaded concealable firearm. Motor vehicle is not the same as vehicle in this regard. One is limited to specificed destinations transporting it in this manner (on foot, without a motor vehicle), whereas in conjunction with a motor vehicle (as specified by statute) one is not limited to the destinations listed.

Sometimes the law defends plunder and participates in it. Sometimes the law places the whole apparatus of judges, police, prisons and gendarmes at the service of the plunderers, and treats the victim -- when he defends himself -- as a criminal. Bastiat

“Everything the State says is a lie, and everything it has it has stolen.” Friedrich Nietzsche