View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 8:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyme View Post
We are working towards a private shoot but it will take a little more coordination on my part for this group to have access to a private range. I just joined the Sac Valley Shooting Center last weekend and I still need to take the safety course they offer on the first and last Saturday of every month. There are a few other requirements we would need to meet but I need to go to the safety meeting to figure it all out.

When we met last weekend there was plenty of space for everyone so don't let the public range scare you away! And remember, this little get together is to help people see Calguns and make them want to check out the site so being in the public area is pretty important for now.

Until we grow and a few of us get safety certified we are just meeting in the public area; either pistol, rifle, rimfire or shotgun.

That reminds me...what does everyone feel like doing this time? Does anyone want to shoot a small rimfire match for fun?
Ive been a member there for a couple years now...

Dont get me wrong i love everything about that place but to get away from what people telling me what to do would be a nice little break!