View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 12:12 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyguan View Post
Sorry. Getting off topic

Have you shot a 5 shot group that was split 3 touching and 2 touching another spot?

Sometimes I think it’s just the load as I don’t seperate my brass by weight or my pills.

If yours is just the last shot try what others have said and don’t look at the group till your done. This might require backing off magnification but I have noticed this has helped my groups this weekend
I have, and I've also had the first shot be slightly off only to have the other 4 on top of each other. If I counted only 4 shots, on several occasions, I'd have many groups at less than 1/4 moa@100 yards.

A lot of this is shooter induced; I won't claim I'm a good shooter but I get complimented quite often in person and I still believe that any flier(s) are my fault. Even a factory is better than most behind its trigger.

I've seen bench rest guys wait before they even load a round after having shot one in order to not have the next round 'warm up' as much.

If you're in the bay area, I welcome you to come out and shoot some rounds with me and a few others
my gun shoots better with shiny brass...plus not only does the shiny brass make me look like a pimp at the range if the sun catches it just right it blinds the guy next to me which improves my odds of winning the match.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDJYo View Post
Full size. Stubbies are for sissies.