View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 7:26 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Yep. Gura is trying to make things happen, change people's minds.

Not a single mind in America was changed by La Pierre's statement. The NRA base cheered; NRA skeptics remained skeptical.

And more than a handful of NRA members became skeptics too.
This is the concern. I would ask folks who thinks it's off base to criticize the WLP speech to talk to a PR person who is in the middle what they thought about that speech. The exact same facts and political plan (armed school guards) could have been presented while not trying to scare people even more. Further, if you're going to demonize other rights, it's doubly inept to demonize artistic works that are over 10 years old.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissFluCase View Post
The big issue I have is that the video game players ARE the future of the NRA.
Emphasis added. If we banned everyone who played Call of Duty from Calguns, would we have anyone but Kestryll left?

-Gene

DONATE NOW
to support the rights of California gun owners. Follow @cgfgunrights on Twitter.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of any organization.
I read PMs. But, if you need a response, include an email address or email me directly!

"The problem with being a gun rights supporter is that the left hates guns and the right hates rights." -Anon