View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 4:36 PM

Default Livermore-Pleasanton Rod & Gun Club Question(s)

To those that shoot trap at LPRG I had two questions. Perhaps for a regular or someone who shoots ATA there:

1.) On the website it indicates the following:

Shells are limited to a maximum of three dram equivalents and 1 1/8 ounces of 7 1/2 shot

I buy Estate in bulk which is 8 shot. I've never shot a field that didn't allow 8 or 9 shot before. Is this correct? I cannot use 8 shot on their trap fields?

2.) I was considering going down this weekend to participate in the ATA Winter Chain match. I was curious about how the pricing structure works for ATA events. Is the price on the event list in addition to the nominal fee or are the range fees excluded for the particular event? The range fee in question is the $9/round non-member fee.

Before you respond:

- I emailed them on Thursday the 14th to the address on their website and have heard no response to either of these questions.
- I called the range office at the trap field yesterday and spoke with someone who had no idea the answer to either of my questions.
- I then called back today and sure enough, got the same person. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and re-asked my questions and got the same response.

If anyone has any insight or can direct me to someone knowledgable, I'd really appreciate it. I'm not excited about the 200+ mile roundtrip drive if I'm unprepared.