View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 12:34 PM
Vendor/Retailer
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLoTuS View Post
ok, so i got exited about this zombie outbreak course that we'd get to run through and got my 12ga, .45, throwing knives and tomahawk ready to go on this zombie destruction spree. I even honed my tomahawk & knife throwing skills!
Only Catch(es) I find out about 1 min before running it is that I can't throw any tomahawks/knives unless I plan on leaving them there FOREVER! I was soooo bummed out!
They also told me I can't drop mags meaning I have to pocket them since I don't have a dump pouch which would really slow me down!
I remember you guys, I thought you did pretty well. As for throwing things and dropping mags, please allow me to explain that. Given the time constraints we were under, the reason for those things was we may not have time to search a dark range for your knife, tomahawk, mags (as for mages we just asked for admin reloads - you should practice those regularly . etc until we could get more light (some already thought we had too much light) I can promise you, you wouldn't have to leave it there "forever" just maybe until about 10PM when we went cold. Having said that, should we be allowed to assist in these events in the future we are already working on ideas to accomodate those desires. Stick with us, it only gets better.

Sincerely,
JWH for Shield Tactical