Thread: Santa Clara
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 8:14 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobiloff View Post
It can't get any worse than Sheriff Smith... I realize Jensen's a bit of a long shot, but so far he has my vote.
It can't get any worse, but maybe not any substantially better. Actually, maybe it can: Jensen could continue a "non-issue" policy, and we wouldn't have the hate of Smith to affect change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriot_man View Post
That's pretty vague. Legitimate reason? Is the desire to protect myself a legitimate reason in Mr. Jensen's eyes? Until I get a more concrete answer I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket.
Agreed on the vague. I've fired off an email to them incorporating a few of their phrases. Let's see if I get a canned message back or if they actually address any of the points. (The "quick turnaround" sounds like a staffer just firing back generic canned messages designed to appease/placate either side.)
Damned criminals! When will they learn that they can't carry guns in prohibited places? I call for a ban on criminals! With a ban on criminals in place we will be assured that this kind of thing can't happen!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal Bob View Post
To wish for Utopia is understandable, but it cannot be legislated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHS
I wanna have SAF's babies.