View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 11:48 AM

They will never get another dime from me and they could have been my go to shop where I would have spent thousands of dollars on one gun and up. All the guys that made this place the spot to be are no longer their and they are nothing but incompetent liars who will try to rip you off anyway they can.

I leave my name and number for a rifle that I want, months later it comes in the wait time was not their fault I basically pre-ordered it months before release date. With Tim the manager at the time we agree on a price give or take 100 bucks still even 100 dollars more was fine with me.

Then it comes in and the owner calls me says I'm first in line but the price is 300-400 dollars more than what I was quoted. Say sorry I'll pass this time, then I find out he sales it to his buddy for the price that they originally quoted me. Man was I pissed trying to rip me off, then for many months back and forth I say to hell with it I really want it even at the higher price but now they mark it up about nearly 1000 dollars more if they can get one. Don't know if they said that because they couldn't get it or they didn't want to deal with me anymore. At that price no way in hell would I pay that.

To make it even worse I find a great deal out of state, they are on the FFL's list so I go for a transfer but the guy on the phone gives me the wrong info. The guy in the store says no he was wrong that they can't do the transfer etc basically wasting more of my time.

After all the headache I said forget them I'm not going their ever a again, besides they never have anything in stock anymore and when you want to order something it's like pulling teeth.