View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 9:05 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Toast View Post
just put the barrel in a vice and bend it so it gives you some more windage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Cachat View Post
LOL!
Glad my mouth wasn't full when I read that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenSoul View Post
No that is for AK's.
OK, I was NEVER going to cop to this but, someone had a problem with his homebuild and came over to see if I could help him. The barrel was already tweeked and I told him that it really needs a new barrel but, if he wanted to try to zero the one that was already installed, we could try to "fix" it with no guarantees that it would work, be safe or prematurely wear out the barrel. Well, he decided to experiment with me. We did use a vice to test it remotely!!!! In the end, we got it zeroed at 50 yards (that's what we had readily available). I DO NOT RECOMMEND doing this without A LOT of experience and taking the proper safety precaution. Heck, even then, I still DO NOT RECOMMEND that anyone tries this. This was a bit over bent but, a little more trial and error and we ended up with a barrel that looks like a snake but actually shoots straight (for now).

Utah CCW Instructor

Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

KM6WLV

Last edited by CSACANNONEER; 02-07-2016 at 9:11 PM..